They say you can tell what a person is like, by the music they listen to.
(Well at least that’s what we music folks say. Lol)
So I’ve decided to make a list of songs that I actually listened to while my iTunes was on shuffle, since I tend to listen to music a lot while I commute to and from work.
Here’s my list:
1. Murder – Justin Timberlake
2. If I Lose Myself – One Republic
3. Moving Mountains – Usher
4. Show Out – Akon
5. Spoil Mehself – Kerwin Du Bois
6. Better Left Unsaid – Ariana Grande
7. Lost In The World – Kayne West
8. Out Of My Head ft. Trey Songz – Lupe Fiasco
9. 1970 Somethin’ – Biggy
10. Don’t Judge Me – Chris Brown
So as you guys can see, my iTunes is a bit diverse, from pop, to alternative rock, to hip hop, to soca, there’s a lot going on.
(And my iTunes isn’t even updated the way I would like it to be. Lol)
But those were the 10 songs that I actually listened to. Maybe next time, I’ll make a list of the songs I actually skipped! (Lol)
What kind of music do YOU listen to while you’re commuting? Leave a comment below and let me know.