Halloween is approaching, and if you’re already wondering what you’re going to do with all that candy your kids will be bringing home after going trick-or-treating this year, we may have the answer! Each week for the month of October, we’re going to provide you with one drink recipe that can be made with some of the candy that can be found in your kids trick-or-treat bags, saving you a trip to the dentist while giving you a reason to celebrate Halloween like a big kid … I mean, adult.
This week’s drink is:
Candy Corn Cocktail
Ingredients for Cocktail:
– 2 ounces of Orange Liqueur
– Juice of 1/2 lemon
– 1 large Egg White
– Candy corn, for garnish
Ingredients for infused vodka:
– 1/2 cup of Candy Corn
– 1 1/2 cups of Vodka
Directions for infused vodka:
Combine the candy corn and vodka in an airtight container; set aside for at least 3 hours, then strain.
Directions for Cocktail:
1. Add 4 ounces of the candy corn vodka, the orange liqueur, lemon juice and egg white to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
3. Strain into 2 chilled martini glasses.
4. Garnish with candy corn (optional).