Halloween is approaching, and if you’re already wondering what you’re going to do with all that candy your kids will be bringing home after going trick-or-treating this year, we may have the answer! Each week for the month of October, we’re going to provide you with one drink recipe that can be made with some of the candy that can be found in your kids trick-or-treat bags, saving you a trip to the dentist while giving you a reason to celebrate Halloween like a big kid … I mean, adult.
This week’s drink is:
Chocolate Kiss Martini
– 1/2 ounce of Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
– 1/2 ounce of Bailey’s Irish Cream
– 1/2 ounce of Tia Maria Coffee Liqueur
– 1/2 ounce of Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
– 1/2 ounce of Dark Creme de Cacao
– 1/2 ounce of Cream
1. Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, filled halfway with ice.
2. Shake and strain into a martini cocktail glass.