Halloween is approaching, and if you’re already wondering what you’re going to do with all that candy your kids will be bringing home after going trick-or-treating this year, we may have the answer! Each week for the month of October, we’re going to provide you with one drink recipe that can be made with some of the candy that can be found in your kids trick-or-treat bags, saving you a trip to the dentist while giving you a reason to celebrate Halloween like a big kid … I mean, adult.
This week’s drink is:
Blow Pop Martini
Ingredients for Martini:
– 2/3 cup of Frozen Lemonade Concentrate (thawed and strained to remove solids)
– 1 1/3 cups of Water
– 1 1/2 cup of Bubble Gum Flavored Vodka
– 4 tablespoons of sour apple, sour watermelon or berry blue sour liqueur
– 12 small unwrapped lollipops, for garnish (optional)
1. Combine liquid ingredients into a large pitcher and stir well.
2. Refrigerate until serving time, and then pour into martini glasses.
3. Immediately before serving, garnish each glass with a lollipop (optional).