Halloween is approaching, and if you’re already wondering what you’re going to do with all that candy your kids will be bringing home after going trick-or-treating this year, we may have the answer! Each week for the month of October, we’re going to provide you with one drink recipe that can be made with some of the candy that can be found in your kids trick-or-treat bags, saving you a trip to the dentist while giving you a reason to celebrate Halloween like a big kid … I mean, adult.
This week’s drink is:
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Martini
Ingredients for Martini:
– 2 1/2 ounces of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Infused Vodka
– 4 ounces of Milk
– 1 teaspoon of Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
– Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, for garnish
Ingredients for Infused Vodka:
– 6 ounces of Vodka
– 1/4 cup of Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
Instructions to prepare the infused vodka:
1. Combine the vodka and Reese’s peanut butter cups in a clean mason jar. Close jar tightly and store in a cool, dry place for seven days. Give it a good shake once or twice per day.
2. Strain the infused vodka into a clean mason jar using a fine mesh sieve or cheese cloth. Store in a cool place of freezer.
Instructions to prepare the martini:
1. Combine the infused vodka, Hershey’s chocolate syrup and milk in a cocktail shaker, filled halfway with ice.
2. Shake for 30 – 40 seconds and pour into two small martini glasses.
3. Garnish with Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (optional).